Virtuously Vintage Vixen 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Autumn Bliss

It's been so gorgeous, I've just been in this mode lately....



Early Autumn by the New York Voices


Autumn in New York by Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald



Foggy Day by Dakota Staton


Tenderly by Rosemary Clooney



When Harry Met Sally....(1989)
Thanks to my mom, this has become one of my favorite movies...ever. It's gotten to the point that I feel I've watched it more than she has (and that's saying alot!).
I love Billy Crystal, Meg Ryan, The soundtrack (which is sooo worth checking out and a good listen). I also love watching this from September-January because its has some of the beautiful shots of Autumn in New York and wonderful holiday scenes. Love it!
I know you'll probably watch the whole clip but, fast forward to 7:53 and watch this absolutely beautiful Fall scene.


No comments:

Post a Comment