Virtuously Vintage Vixen 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude

November is here and so is the Holiday Season!  I am so excited and ready! It's that time for food, fun, family and friends. Time for preparing for the "Big Feast" with festive favorites and gathering those near and dear.

This month on Virtuously Vintage Vixen....

* On Tuesday's Tasty Tips and Treats, I'll be sharing some of my favorite Thanksgiving recipes that are sure to become yours too! ( Including Neah B originals, family staples, and new additions!)

*Thursday's Theories of Timeless Beauty will showcase Judy Garland as the Timeless Beauty of the month. I will also be reviewing  the vintage beauty book that started it all for me, Vintage Hairstyling :Retro Style with step by step techniques  

* Retro Reels will be centered around the theme of "Friends and Family". I'll be reviewing and reccomending films such as Meet Me in St. Louis, The Human Comedy, and Four Daughters.

I hope that y'all will take time to spend with loved ones. Be sure to tell the ones you can't be near that you love them and are thankful for them.Most of all, I hope that you have an attitude of gratitude. Despite the many challenges endured and circumstances that didn't turn out like you'd hoped, there is still so much to be thankful for.
COUNT YOURSELF BLESSED AND ENJOY THIS HOLIDAY SEASON!

Love,
Neah B

" Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances. for this is Gods will for you in Jesus Christ"
1 Thessalonians 5:16

No comments:

Post a Comment