Virtuously Vintage Vixen 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Wish #7:SNOW!


I would loooove to have snow this Holiday Season as we did last year, however with this flip-flop 6o degree weather, I'm not sure. Meanwhile, I can dream............
Snowfully Yours,
Neah B


White Cristmas (1954) finale


The Peanuts gang explain their preference in snowflakes in A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965) 



"Purple Snowflakes" by Marvin Gaye (1964) 


One of my favorite numbers from White Christmas(1954), "Snow"


I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm/Jing-A-Ling by Les Brown's Orchestra and The Starlighters
(Jing-A-Ling at 2:45)


 Snow Miser from Rankin/Bass's The Year Without a Santa Claus(1974)


Early stop-motion production of Suzy Snowflake (1953)


Al Caiola & Riz Ortolani "Holiday on Skis" (1967)


No comments:

Post a Comment