Virtuously Vintage Vixen 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

April In Paris!


Bonjour Virtuously Vintage Vixen Readers! Welcome to April in Paris. After my break
in March, I am back with fabulous music, articles, and Retro Reels that will make you say,"Ooh La La La!". This month's Music and Miscellaneous will showcase Blogger/Artist FiFi Flowers, review the Ultra Lounge:Bachelor In Paris album and iconic influences from France. April's Tasty Tips and Treats will include simple,classic French desserts like Creme Brulee and French Chocolate Mousse. I am thrilled about the Retro Reels for this month as I will be sharing some of my favorite movies about Paris. I'll be featuring such classics as Funny Face, An American In Paris, and Gigi.
I'm also proud to introduce the new  Classic Beauty of The Month column. April's classic beauty is Leslie Caron. I hope you enjoy your April In Paris. C'est Magnifique!
Love,
Neah B



Photo Credits:

No comments:

Post a Comment