Virtuously Vintage Vixen 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Time To Say Goodbye....For Now

 
Hello Gals and Pals!
I hope that everyone enjoyed our Sixties Sorta Summer. I also hope that everyone had a sensational summer themselves. As we enter Fall, we also come up on a year that virtuouslyvintagevixen.com has been online. I will no longer be publishing/posting from this site.
However, I am working on a new website and monthly magazine...SO STAY TUNED!!!!
You can still access past articles and keep up with updates on the upcoming site on
virtuouslyvintagevixen.blogspot.com.
I thank you all for your readership and can't wait for the new site so we can continue the vintage fun!
Keep It Classic!
Love,
Neah B
 
P.S. Be sure to follow me @Neah_B on Twitter !


No comments:

Post a Comment