Virtuously Vintage Vixen 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Cartoon Cassanovas

As we continue this month of love, I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite cartoons that deal with love. Hope you enjoy these clips of animated amore!
Love,
Neah B



 One of my favorite Disney movies  from my childhood is Fun and Fancy Free(1947). This film features the stories of "Micky and the Beanstalk" and my personal favorite, "Bongo Bear". Here is
 "Too Good To Be True" and "A Bear Loves To Say It With a Slap" sung by Dinah Shore.


Tom tries being smooth out west in "Texas Tom"(1950)



Tom trying to impress his girlfriend 40's style in "Zoot Cat"(1944)


One of the best Tex Avery cartoons ever! Enjoy watching Francois Flea win FiFi's heart in
Flea Circus(1952).


Classic Jestons(1962) featuring Jet Screamer with "Eep Opp Ork Ah Ah"...and that means I Love You!

The grooviest love song ever."Sugar,Sugar" by The Archies(1969)

No comments:

Post a Comment