Virtuously Vintage Vixen 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Matrimony Matters:Thoughts on Marriage


I believe that marriage is one of the most beatiful things that anyone can enter into. Sharing your life  and growing older with the one you love. When you have been with that person for years and you still get the butterflies when you're around them is somethin' special! Don't get me wrong; trails, dissagreements,and struggles will come. But in hindsight, it makes your bond even stronger.Through it all, good times are up head if you just hold on! Despite our hardships, I would certainly marry my husband all over again. Too much joy has been born into our marriage that I wouldn't trade it for anything. To my Hubby JB, I Love You. To my VVV readers, enjoy!
Love,
Neah B

Success in marriage does not come merely through finding the right mate, but through being the right mate.
-Barnett R. Brickner
More marriages might survive if the partners realized that sometimes the better comes before the worse.
-Doug Larson
Don't marry the person you think you can live with; marry only the individual you think you can't live without.
-James C. Dobson

No comments:

Post a Comment