Virtuously Vintage Vixen 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Old-Fashioned Love Song part 2

As we close out this month of love, I'd like to share a few more of my favorite classic love songs. Hope you enjoy!
Love,
Neah B

Judy Garland singing "Embraceable You"
See her perform this number in the film Girl Crazy(1943)




Jo Stafford singing "Too Marvelous For Words"


Barbara Streisand singing one of my favorite's from Funny Girl(1967), "I'd Rather Be Blue".


"They Can't Take That Away From Me" beautifully don by the masters, Louie and Ella.


 Harry Connick Jr. with simple instuctions; "Just Kiss Me"




Frank Sinatra with "The Way You Look Tonight"



From the the 1953 film Gentlemen Prefer Blondes,"Ain't There Anyone Here For Love?" by the incomprable Jane Russell.



The ultimate love song,"L-O-V-E" by Nat King Cole




They always say "go with what you know", and I know this is my favorite version of this song(from one of my favorite movies). Harry Connick Jr. singing "It Had To Be You."



"Two Sleepy People" by Sammy Davis Jr. and Carmen Mc Rae.


No comments:

Post a Comment