Virtuously Vintage Vixen 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

A Month of Vintage Love

( graphics from vintageholidaycrafts.com)


Hello Guys and Dolls!
 Welcome to a month of vintage love here at Virtuously Vintage Vixen! On Monday Music and Misc., I will be sharing some of my favorite classic love songs by vintage veterans such as Lena Horne, Nat King Cole and many, many more along with album reviews to help you set the mood for your very vintage Valentine's. Tuesday's Tasty Tips and Treats will be bringing you recipes from the home of  "The City of Eternal Love"; Italy! Be ready to serve more amore with these Italian dishes!
Both Wednesday Wisdom and Retro Reels will deal with the topic of Matrimony Matters. I will be sharing intriguing thoughts on love and the art of being married as well as some of my favorite classic films that deal with the topic of marriage; Such as My Favorite Wife, Married and In Love, and Forever Darling starring everyone's favorite mid-20th century couple, Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz.
I hope that you are ready to:
1) have fun
2) eat lots of chocolate and...
3) unselfishly spread and express love to your spouse, sweetheart, family and those who cross your path daily (even those who aren't so easy to love).
With all my love,
Neah B

No comments:

Post a Comment